1. Copyright policies
After the article is accepted for publication in the VJSTE, the authors will be asked to fill in a Assigment of Copyright. By transfering the copyright to the VJSTE, you agree with the following terms:
- On acceptance for publication the undersigned author(s) (“Author”) of the Article assigns to VJSTE worldwide copyright in the Article for the full term and for all media and formats in all material published as part of the Article, which expression includes but is not limited to the text, abstract, tables, figures and graphs, and other multimedia content but excludes any other item referred to as supplementary material.
- If any of the Named Authors are Government employees, on acceptance for publication the Author shall grant to VJSTE a royalty free licence for the full term of copyright for all media and formats to do in relation to the Article all acts restricted by copyright worldwide.
- On acceptance for publication the Author shall grant to VJSTE a royalty free non-exclusive licence for the full term of copyright for all media and formats to do in relation to any supplementary material deemed to be part of the Article all acts restricted by copyright worldwide.
2. Open access policies
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
3. Author rights
VJSTE grants the Named Authors the rights specified below. All such rights must be exercised solely for non-commercial purposes.
Where possible, any use should display citation information and VJSTE’s copyright notice, and, for electronic use, best efforts must be made to include a link to the online abstract in the Journal.
The rights are:
- To make copies of the Final Published Version of the Article (all or part) for teaching purposes;
- To include the Final Published Version of the Article (all or part) in a research thesis or dissertation;
- To make oral presentation of the Final Published Version of the Article (all or part) and to include a summary and/or highlights of it in papers distributed at such presentations or in conference proceedings;
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Named Authors retain all proprietary rights in the Article other than copyright.
The additional rights of the Named Authors are to:
- Use the Accepted Manuscript of the Article (all or part) without modification in personal compilations of the Named Author’s own works (provided not created by a third party publisher);
- Include the Accepted Manuscript of the Article (all or part) on the Named Author’s own personal website(s);