Gia Khanh Pham
Prof. Gia Khanh Pham
- He was born in 1943 in Dong Ngac, North Tu Liem, Hanoi. In 1966, he graduated from the Hanoi Medical University, worked for the Department of Surgery in Vietnam-Germany Hospital - Hanoi.
- April 1975, he joined the army and worked for the 68 Military Hospital Tri Thien Hue.
- September 1975, he was a doctor at the General Surgery Department, 103 Hospital.
- In 1989, he got a doctoral thesis in Germany.
- January 1990: Deputy Head of General Surgery Department, 103 Hospital, Military Medical Academy
- March 1990: Deputy Director of Hospitals 103, Head of Department of General Surgery Department, Military Medical Academy
- In 1994: Deputy Director of Military Medical Academy, Head of Department of General Surgery Department
- June/1995-2 / 2009: Director of Military Medical Academy
- 2009-present: Chairman of the Medical Council for Professor Title, member of the State Council for Professor Title.
- He was awarded the Ho Chi Minh Prize for Science and Technology (2006)
- Now: the Chairman of Vietnam Organ Transplant.
- Application of advanced Embryo Technologies (2001)
- Applied Research of advanced techniques transplant in Vietnam (2001)
- Research on some of the issues in performing liver transplant for human liver transplant (State-level Science and Technology Program KC10/01-05, 2005)
- Chairman of the State-level Science and Technology Program of applied research and development of advanced technologies to serve and protect the public health care, code KC.10 / 11-15
- Chairman of the State-level Science and Technology Program KC10/16-20: Applied research and development of advanced technologies to serve and protect the public health care.